Monday, November 9, 2009

Psoriasis - it’s not as bad as you think

If, like me, you suffer from psoriasis, then I bet, just like me, you went through a period when you just wanted to hide away. For me, this was in my teenage years when the symptoms of psoriasis, dry, white skin patches and itching broke out with a vengeance on my face.

I can still remember sitting at home, feeling sorry for myself and wondering why I had to suffer from psoriasis and if there was a cure for the symptoms of psoriasis.

Well, as I am sure you know, there is no total cure for psoriasis. But there is a treatment that provides relief from the symptoms, clears-up the skin leaving behind skin unmarked by psoriasis. What’s more, the effects don’t last for a week, or a month like many treatments – they last for almost a year!

I can hear your next question – where can I buy it? This isn’t another cream or lotion claiming to repair the damage caused by psoriasis. It’s not available at your local pharmacy or health store and it’s a 100% natural psoriasis treatment with no side effects.

Time to put you out of your misery; I’m talking about a course of treatments at the Dead Sea in Israel. My uncle took me there when I was 17, and since then, my life has changed,

We went for a two week stay, and after just one week of using the mineral mud packs and bathing in the salty water of the lake, the signs of psoriasis were remarkably less. The dry air and the low UV levels in the sun’s rays, made sunbathing a pleasure and one that also made my skin healthier and cleared up the signs of psoriasis. By the end of two weeks, you had to look really closely to know that I had psoriasis – my skin was clean, fresh and PINK!.

When we got home, my parents were amazed, and I went straight to a club for a night of celebration.

I’ll tell you more about it in another article.

No comments:

Post a Comment