Monday, December 14, 2009

Relief from Psoriasis and a vacation – part three

So here we are my Husband Dave and I and our two kids at the Dead Sea and I started my psoriasis treatments just four days ago.

The results so far are amazing!!! My skin already looks better than it looked in years, the dry skin that I have had because of the psoriasis for years is disappearing, the itching has gone and I feel great! I have no problem wearing a short sleeved shirt or even my bathing costume. If the psoriasis continues to disappear at this rate then this will have been the best holiday of my entire life.

The psoriasis treatment itself is even enjoyable. Soaking in the Dead Sea water is an experience because you float! I even read the newspaper while floating in the water. The mud packs that peel of the psoriasis affected skin is also very relaxing and I just sit and read or talk to some of the other people and swap psoriasis stories.

The final stage of the psoriasis treatment involves sunbathing. What is great is that because the whole area is over 400 meters below sea level , most of the UV radiation is filtered out and you can spend longer periods of time in the sun which also helps clear up the psoriasis.

Dave says that not only do I look better, but that I am happier and more relaxed. He’s right, because if, after only four days, I feel and look this good, when we go home in 10 days it will be as if I never had psoriasis. So far, everything I was told about the treatments and their effect on psoriasis has been 100% true.

So far, I’ve only talked about myself, in the next article, I’ll let Dave and the kids have a word so that they can tell you about how they (and me when I’ve finished my daily psoriasis therapy) spend their time.

[Via http://deadseahealth.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment